One way to rise quickly in any niche is to become known as the “go-to expert.’
People turn to experts when they don’t have the time or resources to master the skills or information they need.
Becoming an expert isn’t quick, but you can get started by following these steps:
- Consult with friends. Ask your friends what they think you do best. Your natural skills may not be obvious to you.
- Define your niche. Select an area of expertise in which you can excel, something related to your industry that you can get excited about.
- Educate yourself. Look for seminars to attend. Read everything on the subject you can get your hands on—at least one article or book chapter a day. Study! It takes time but soon you’ll know more than most people around you.
- Find a mentor. Identify someone with the knowledge and skills you’d like to master. Learn as much from that person as you can.
- Help your peers. Try to do something every day to help the people around you succeed. Don’t show off; just lend your expertise to people who can use it.
Malcom Gladwell, in his book “Outliers,” says, “that the key to achieving world-class expertise in any skill, is, to a large extent, a matter of practicing the correct way, for a total of around 10,000 hours.”
Doing this has enabled me to build the largest membership network in its niche. And now you can take the same proven strategies, tips and tools and apply them to your network.
You can multiply your money in 90 days or less.
If you want to discover how you can increase your retention and multiply your membership, join me for a FREE online training where I’ll should how to triple your membership in 21 day and do it over and over again!
Click the link below to learn more:
Let’s increase your membership program!
Share This Post