Once you have your catalog and categories, you’ll then be able to organize your goods, services, and/or content onto a calendar.
Many membership businesses leave the membership to chance. There’s no structure for how to deliver the membership.
Why is it important to calendar your membership program?
- It reduces your stress. Instead, you will now know what you’re going to do and when.
- It reduces frustration for your staff. They have a clearer picture of what needs to be done and when.
- It provides greater clarity for your members. It helps build anticipation about what they’re going to experience.
You’ll be able to clearly choose when you’re going to deliver your membership, how you’re going to deliver it, and when you will deliver it.
When you set an intentional plan for delivering your membership, you’ll better recognize the value of your membership and it will become clearer to your members as well.
This will ultimately help you acquire more members. When your prospects can see the “menu” and it will make sense (not just a bunch of listed ingredients) then they’ll want to stick around for the dessert!
If you’re ready to multiply your membership and money, here are three more ways we can work together!
1. Triple Your Membership And Do It Over and Over Again Toolkit This is the fastest way to get more members and take a member from sign-up to fully-engaged. You get the full toolkit with blueprints, templates and processes to help you get more members. Click here to learn more!
2. Triple Your Membership Incubator Live Event… Let’s meet up in Atlanta, GA for the first ever Triple Your Membership event. You’ll have everything you need to get new members before you leave the event. Register now, and you can get a ton of bonuses too! Click here to learn more!
3. Have you subscribed to the More Members Now Podcast? Every episode includes practical tips and tools to use in your membership or association. Plus, you can get over $472.67 in free resources. Listen to the latest podcast here -> www.MoreMembersNowPodcast.com
Share This Post