When writing your sales letter, you want to create what’s called a “dual readership path.” That means you give a couple of ways for people to read your letter – for those who read every word and for those who only skim looking for the high points that stand out.
The people who skim through your letter and go through it piece by piece will read:
- The headline
- The copy here and there
- The name of the membership
- They might stop after seeing some of the testimonials and read those.
- They’re definitely going to read the bullets. “Hmmm, which of these could I use?”
- And then they’ll skim on until they hit the bonuses they will receive if they sign up.
- They’ll see the guarantee and think, “Yeah, I’m a little skeptical,” and read the guarantee.
- Then they definitely read the PS and the PPS.
That’s dual readership. You will guide them along the way by formatting key points you want to communicate. Big, bold headlines and sub-headlines. Big testimonials with real names and probably people’s pictures. Bonuses that are italicized so they stick out more. Bullet points that are bold and formatted differently.
We want to include those elements of dual readership so that people can skim the page. Because many people will.
You might say, “Well, Scott, that’s a long sales letter. Is everybody going to read it?”
Yes. Some people will read it. Others will skim it. You want to appeal to them both.
Are you interested in taking next steps to multiply your coaching business? Here are four ways we can work together:
1. Grab a copy of “High-Ticket Coach.” It’s my brand new book on how to create, launch and sell your high-ticket membership offer. You’ll also get a ton of free resources and tools to help sell your current membership offers.
2. Looking to Turn Your New Member into a Fully-Engaged Member… The “New Member Engagement Accelerator” may be exactly what you need. This newly revealed strategy will show you the step-by-step process for quickly getting every new member on-board with your membership.
Go here to discover more and start engaging your new members!
3. Do you want to get more members in 4 days than you do all month without costing you a dime on marketing? I’m giving you the exact email templates, the timings, everything you need to simple “plug and profit” from all of my hard work learning and testing with hundreds of membership businesses over the years.
4. If you’d like to work directly with me and my team to help you create and sell a high ticket membership… If you’d like to work directly with me and my team to multiply your membership… just schedule a free strategy session. We’ll map out a strategy and then take a look to see if and how we may be able to grow your business. Go here to complete this brief survey and schedule your free call.
Share This Post