What makes a new member go from saying “I just signed up for this membership…” to saying “I’m a member of…”
What makes them move from a transaction (buying the membership) to interaction (identifying with the membership)?
One of the tools that you can use to increase your retention is to create a “Wow Gift” for your new members.
But what makes someone say, “Wow!”
It doesn’t have to be expensive. Just something that new members receive and moves them from saying, “I signed up for…” to now saying “I’m a member of…”
- It’s unexpected
- It’s personalized
- It’s presented in an attention getting manner
- It’s desirable
- It has value
- It makes the recipient want to tell others
If you can hit all of these points, you’ll have a “wow” gift for your new members and one that will get them talking about “their membership.”
They’ll be glad they joined and they’ll be more likely to refer new members.
If you’re looking for an opportunity to get more members, then you really should get a FREE copy of my new book, Accelerate – How to Get Your Next 10, 100, 500, or Even 1000 members in 60 Days!
Inside Of Accelerate, You’ll Learn My Most Closely Guarded Secrets For Growing Your Membership, Like…
- What to do in the first hour in order to take a member from ‘Sign-up’ to ‘Fully-Engaged’ as fast as possible.
- The 5-C Model of marketing and how it can help your grow your membership to numbers you wouldn’t believe!
- My secret formula for 10Xing members accountability. Nail this and you’ll have a steady stream of income for years to come!
- The best all-time (but least used) method to multiply your membership and how you can do it over and over again to the same great result.
- And so much more…
Don’t wait, this is a limited time opportunity.
Oh, and in case you’re wondering, I don’t hold back in this book. You can actually grow your membership using just what I talk about.
This isn’t one of those “here let me tell what do to do but not how” – I teach actual strategies and techniques you can use right away to get your recurring revenue up to the point you’ve dreamed it would be.
And, in most cases, in WAY less time then you think.
Share This Post