There will come a time when one or more things go in a direction you didn’t expect.
- Maybe, just maybe, your launch wasn’t as big as you wanted it to be (after all, you’re an entrepreneur and you have big dreams!).
- Maybe it went way bigger than you expected, but then you hit a plateau and started to decline.
- Maybe your technology still gets in the way. (As much as I don’t want technology to ever stand in the way for you, sometimes it still happens.)
- Maybe something doesn’t go right with your marketing… for example, your Facebook account gets shut down.
When something doesn’t go the way you expected, keep this in mind:
“If you want to be happy, set a goal that commands your thoughts,
liberates your energy and inspires your hopes.” – Andrew Carnegie
It’s the goal and the process of getting there that bring your spirit to life. In establishing a membership, you’re setting a goal that commands your thoughts, liberates your energy, and inspires your hopes.
Take out your journal and a pen right now because I want to ask you some reflective questions. About once every quarter, I ask myself these same exact questions and write down my answers. Sometimes it’s to encourage myself. Sometimes it’s to motivate me to do better. Sometimes it’s just so I can serve my members in a better way.
Whatever your motivation is for doing this, I want you to write down your answers to each of the following questions:
What will your high ticket membership offer look like one year from now?
Let’s dream together. It’s going to be different for every person who reads this book. For some, maybe it’s 10 members. For others, maybe it’s 50, 100, or even 1000 members.
Don’t get caught up in making comparisons. Just think about what you want your membership to look like one year from now.
Picture the transformation your business could undergo if you could achieve in just one month what typically takes three months to accomplish in terms of revenue generation. Consider the profound impact this acceleration would have on your business’s growth, resources, and opportunities.
What if the amount of revenue you did in one quarter, you COULD DO in just one month?
What would that be like?
Imagine if a year from now you could say, “My quarterly revenue last year used to be _____,” and now you can produce that in just one month instead of three.
As you envision this, set a bold financial target for yourself. Think about the quarterly revenue figure you’re currently achieving and write it down. This represents the status quo. Now, challenge yourself to imagine achieving this same figure in just one month’s time.
What’s that number? Write down the dollar amount.
What if the amount of revenue you did in one month, you COULD DO in just one week?
It’s possible. I’ve seen it. I’ve had it happen personally, not just for my business, but in multiple other businesses of clients I’ve worked with.
If you could bring in the amount of revenue you earned in one month in just one week, what’s that number?
Write it down in your journal.
You’re not going to share this information with anybody. You’re not even going to share it with me. You’re doing this for you.
What if the amount of revenue you did in one week, you did in one day?
It’s possible. Again, I’ve seen it happen.
What if the number of members you gained in one quarter, you did in one month?
One of my clients gained 21 members just within a three-day period. In her first year, she only had 12.
What if the number of members you gained in one month, you did in just one week?
How would this change your life?
What if the number of members you gained in one week you did in just one day?
It’s possible. You know it is… now it’s time for you to go to work!
Here are some practical steps to help you make it happen:
- Strategize for Rapid Growth: To turn this vision into reality, start strategizing. Consider what changes, improvements, or innovations are needed to multiply your revenue. What are 2-3 next steps you can take right now with your marketing. Explore avenues such as expanding the size of your email list, create a campaign to nurture those prospects and turn them into leads, and invite those leads to “raise their hand” to learn more about your high ticket offer.
- Measuring Progress and Adaptation: Once you’ve written down the dollar amount and established your goal, it’s crucial to continuously measure your progress. Break down the steps needed to reach this monthly target. Assess your performance weekly and make necessary adjustments along the way to ensure you stay on track.
- Redesign Your High Ticket Offer: Achieving quarterly revenue in a single month requires innovative thinking and potentially reinventing your offer. What got you to the level that you’re currently at isn’t always what will take you to the next level. Be open to exploring new ways to serve your clients and members. This could be through new events, creating a new level for members to up-level and downgrade to.
- Inspiration for Action: This exercise isn’t just an intellectual exercise; it’s a call to action. It challenges you to think expansively and act decisively. It’s about pushing your limits, embracing change, and striving for extraordinary results. What is the emotional tie that you can attach to your goal. How will you reward yourself when you obtain it?
- Create a Sense of Urgency: By setting this ambitious goal, you’re creating a sense of urgency within yourself and your team. It’s a rallying point that can motivate everyone to work cohesively toward this shared vision of accelerated success.
You have the opportunity to not only to dream big but also to take concrete steps toward turning that dream into reality. It’s about envisioning a future where your business operates at a level of financial performance that was once considered a distant goal, and then taking the necessary actions to bring that vision to life.
Are you interested in taking next steps to multiply your coaching business? Here are three ways we can work together:
1. Grab a copy of “High-Ticket Coach.” It’s my brand new book on how to create, launch and sell your high-ticket membership offer. You’ll also get a ton of free resources and tools to help sell your current membership offers.
2. Get a FREE copy of Accelerate: How to Get Your Next 10, 100, 500 or Even 1,000 Members… Yes, you can get a free copy of my brand-new book! In it, you discover more on how to promote your membership, get more members and increase retention.
3. If you’d like to work directly with me and my team to help you create and sell a high ticket membership… If you’d like to work directly with me and my team to multiply your membership… just schedule a free strategy session. We’ll map out a strategy and then take a look to see if and how we may be able to grow your business. Go here to complete this brief survey and schedule your free call.
Share This Post