Membership Business Owners can easily slip into the habit of controlling every aspect of their membership when their organization or team is small. Then, as it expands, they may have trouble giving up their authority over every decision and task. That causes problems with employees and members alike.
As your organization grows, be prepared for these potential trouble spots:
- Time management. Keep track of how you spend your day, so you concentrate on strategy and the big picture instead of routine tasks that can be easily delegated. You want sufficient time to plan, and employees are looking for opportunities to stretch and grow themselves.
- Business procedures. Standardize rules and procedures as your efforts expand, so you can maintain a degree of control over employees’ activities without monitoring their every move. You don’t want to stifle their initiative, but you have to know that they’re on the right track.
- Reach out. Most business owners shouldn’t keep track of more than three to six people directly. Adding more employees means you have to rely on someone to manage your expanded workforce. As you hire, look for employees with experience and interest in effective management so you don’t stretch yourself too thin.
If you’re looking for an opportunity to get more members, then you really should get a FREE copy of my new book, Accelerate – How to Get Your Next 10, 100, 500, or Even 1000 members in 60 Days!
Inside Of Accelerate, You’ll Learn My Most Closely Guarded Secrets For Growing Your Membership, Like…
- What to do in the first hour in order to take a member from ‘Sign-up’ to ‘Fully-Engaged’ as fast as possible.
- The 5-C Model of marketing and how it can help your grow your membership to numbers you wouldn’t believe!
- My secret formula for 10Xing members accountability. Nail this and you’ll have a steady stream of income for years to come!
- The best all-time (but least used) method to multiply your membership and how you can do it over and over again to the same great result.
- And so much more…
Don’t wait, this is a limited time opportunity.
Oh, and in case you’re wondering, I don’t hold back in this book. You can actually grow your membership using just what I talk about.
This isn’t one of those “here let me tell what do to do but not how” – I teach actual strategies and techniques you can use right away to get your recurring revenue up to the point you’ve dreamed it would be.
And, in most cases, in WAY less time then you think.
Share This Post