You still have time to get your members a gift for the holidays.
It’s the Christmas season, why not be generous and “WOW” your members. You still have time to pick up a gift and get it in the mail so that it will arrive before Christmas.
Here are some “Do’s and Don’t’s” to help you choose a gift:
- Don’t give them a resource from your program. That just doesn’t have a WOW factor.
- It should cost you money. A gift that doesn’t cost you anything isn’t really a gift.
- Don’t give a gift certificate to your store (unless it’s accompanied with a gift.)
- Do give them something that will remind them of you and your program.
- Don’t give them something cheap! Ask yourself, “Would I want this?”
- Do give them something that they can use.
- Don’t give them a gift card to Amazon or some other store.
- Do personalize it. Tell a story of why you chose that gift.
Hope that helps you out!
Happy gift hunting!
If you’re ready to multiply your membership and money, here are three other ways you can make it happen!
- Free Online Training… I’ll show you the number one strategy to triple your membership and do it over and over again. Click here to secure your spot now.
- Don’t want to wait for the online training? Get the recording now. You can get immediate access to the most recent training. Just click here to get the recording.
- Triple Your Membership And Do It Over and Over Again Toolkit This is the fastest way to get more members and take a member from sign-up to fully-engaged. You get the full toolkit with blueprints, templates and processes to help you get more members. Click here to learn more!
Share This Post