There are a number of questions I ask my private clients.
But one series of questions is more important than all of the others.
It’s about their numbers!
Do you know your numbers? Do you know what numbers are most critical to your membership business?
Here are just some of the numbers you need to know:
- How many new members did you get in the past month?
- How many members quit in the past month?
- What is your retention rate?
- What are the drop off points where people tend to quit?
- What’s the average life span of a member?
- How much can you spend to get a member?
- How many new leads did you generate?
- What’s the size of your list this month?
- What’s your conversion rate from prospect to member?
- How long does it take to convert a prospect to a member?
- How many new customers did you create?
- What’s the average length of time from prospect to customer? From customer to member?
These numbers are important to the health and growth of your membership business.
Not to mention every number represents a member!
If your members are important to you, then you need to know your numbers and how you can better serve your members.
I recommend tracking these numbers every month. Get a snapshot of what’s happening every week so that you can take action and lead your membership business.
Let’s increase your membership!
If you’re ready to multiply your membership and money, here are four more ways we can work together!
1. Grab a copy of “High-Ticket Coach.” It’s my brand new book on how to create, launch and sell your high-ticket membership offer. You’ll also get a ton of free resources and tools to help sell your current membership offers.
2. Get a FREE copy of Accelerate: How to Get Your Next 10, 100, 500 or Even 1,000 Members… Yes, you can get a free copy of my brand-new book! In it, you discover more on how to promote your membership, get more members and increase retention. Kim wrote the foreword – you’ll discover more about her membership.
3. Looking to Turn Your New Member into a Fully-Engaged Member… The “New Member Engagement Accelerator” may be exactly what you need. This newly revealed strategy will show you the step-by-step process for quickly getting every new member on-board with your membership.
4. If you’d like to work directly with me and my team to help you create and sell a high ticket membership…If you’d like to work directly with me and my team to multiply your membership… just schedule a free strategy session. We’ll map out a strategy and then take a look to see if and how we may be able to grow your business. Go here to complete this brief survey and schedule your free call.
Share This Post