Is it possible to dramatically increase sales by making one simple adjustment to your marketing?
One of the most common mistakes I see with many high-ticket offers is they are selling the wrong thing.
Instead of explaining what your high-ticket offer is, think about the outcome that you want to provide your prospects.
Even better, what is the outcome your prospect desires from your high-ticket offer?
Sell your high-ticket offer based on the outcome.
Take a typical “offer-focused” program for example, they will sell their high-ticket offer based on what the members will get:
- Monthly group training
- Weekly phone calls
- Access to the membership site
- Quarterly meetings
- Access to resources and tools
But the membership that is based on the outcome for their members promote:
- You’re going to grow your business.
- You’re going to have more time with your family.
- You’re going to live stress-free.
- You’re going to enjoy the life you’ve dreamed about.
All of those things their prospects desire, they’re painting that outcome, that picture for their prospects.
So how are you doing that in your high-ticket offer? What is the outcome that your prospects desire? And does your sales page actually communicate it?
Think about that. I mean, you’re a coach and your program provides a number of different outcomes. Some of you provide better health. Some of you provide better finances. Some of you provide better relationships. Others, it’s more money, more meaning, greater significance, a sense of achievement. All of those things. You have a great program and you provide a great outcome.
So don’t sell your high-ticket offer based upon the tools, the membership site, the events, the gatherings, whatever it may be.
Sell it based upon the outcome that your prospects desire.
If you’re ready to multiply your membership and money, here are four more ways we can work together!
1. Grab a copy of “High-Ticket Coach.” It’s my brand new book on how to create, launch and sell your high-ticket membership offer. You’ll also get a ton of free resources and tools to help sell your current membership offers.
2. Get a FREE copy of Accelerate: How to Get Your Next 10, 100, 500 or Even 1,000 Members… Yes, you can get a free copy of my brand-new book! In it, you discover more on how to promote your membership, get more members and increase retention. Kim wrote the foreword – you’ll discover more about her membership.
3. Looking to Turn Your New Member into a Fully-Engaged Member… The “New Member Engagement Accelerator” may be exactly what you need. This newly revealed strategy will show you the step-by-step process for quickly getting every new member on-board with your membership.
4. If you’d like to work directly with me and my team to help you create and sell a high ticket membership…If you’d like to work directly with me and my team to multiply your membership… just schedule a free strategy session. We’ll map out a strategy and then take a look to see if and how we may be able to grow your business. Go here to complete this brief survey and schedule your free call.
Share This Post