Let’s imagine you just prepared some content for your membership in the form of a handout. You could take that exact same information and repurpose it into a blog post. Or you could teach it live, either online or in-person. Or you could prepare a video.
Why should you repurpose this content? Because if you don’t, your members probably won’t be able to really learn it.
As humans we need to hear and see and do things multiple times before we truly integrate it into our lives. Additionally, different people learn in different ways – so having content that is written is great for some, while others will do better if they hear it. Still other members will need to interact kinesthetically to learn. Therefore, it’s your duty to repurpose your content so you can best help your members.
Once you’ve considered how to repurpose smaller content pieces like articles or handouts, now let’s consider the possibilities for content you provide that’s of a larger scope.
Let’s say you have amassed a dozen articles, or created content that teaches numerous steps or processes. You could:
- Turn it into a masterclass
- Turn it into a podcast
- Take that masterclass or podcast and get it transcribed, and then turn the combined content into an e-book
Once you have your initial content created, challenge yourself to look at each piece of content with fresh eyes. How could you repurpose it over and over again?
Your members need this from you. Don’t presume that just because you taught it once, they actually learned it all the first time.
Are you interested in taking next steps to multiply your coaching business? Here are three ways we can work together:
1. Grab a copy of “High-Ticket Coach.” It’s my brand new book on how to create, launch and sell your high-ticket membership offer. You’ll also get a ton of free resources and tools to help sell your current membership offers.
2. Get a FREE copy of Accelerate: How to Get Your Next 10, 100, 500 or Even 1,000 Members… Yes, you can get a free copy of my brand-new book! In it, you discover more on how to promote your membership, get more members and increase retention.
3. If you’d like to work directly with me and my team to help you create and sell a high ticket membership… If you’d like to work directly with me and my team to multiply your membership… just schedule a free strategy session. We’ll map out a strategy and then take a look to see if and how we may be able to grow your business. Go here to complete this brief survey and schedule your free call.
Share This Post