Do your emails get the attention and rapid response they deserve?
Here’s how to make sure your members read and answer your messages while they’re still fresh:
- Grab them with your subject. The subject line should read like a compelling newspaper headline. One technique is to use the subject line to tell people what you want up front: “The Master Class is about to start!” for example, or “Did you miss the webinar?”
- Limit yourself to one subject per message. Don’t overload members with questions and data. Single-topic emails are easier to answer than lengthy essays or questionnaires.
- Have a “Call to Action.” Tell the reader what you need him or her to do—“Login to see your latest training”, or “Tell me your latest marketing win!” Specify whether you want a response to your email. If it’s not necessary, tell them.
- Be consistent. Tracking emails is easier when you keep the same subject line.
If you’re ready to multiply your membership and increase your retention, then let’s do it.
You can get “15 Membership Multipliers: Proven Tools that Will Get You More Members” for HALF-OFF!
Just one of these multipliers can double your membership!
You get 15 that you can use over and over again throughout the year to help you grow your membership.
Stop guessing at what will grow your membership and get proven tools that will multiply your membership.
If you’re ready to multiply your membership and money, here are three other ways you can make it happen!
- Free Online Training… I’ll show you the number one strategy to triple your membership and do it over and over again. Click here to secure your spot now.
- Don’t want to wait for the online training? Get the recording now. You can get immediate access to the most recent training. Just click here to get the recording.
- Triple Your Membership And Do It Over and Over Again Toolkit This is the fastest way to get more members and take a member from sign-up to fully-engaged. You get the full toolkit with blueprints, templates and processes to help you get more members. Click here to learn more!
Share This Post