Which is easier….
Selling 100 people a membership at $27? Or selling 10 people a membership at $270?
The revenue is the same, $2700 per month.
After working with hundreds of membership leaders, I’ve found that it’s not ten times harder to sell membership for ten times more.
So, how do you know what to price your membership?
Well, here are some strategies to consider:
- The goal of your membership is about impacting more people. Sure, you know you could sell your membership for more but you’re looking to impact more people. So the goal is the number of people in membership, not the revenue the membership generates.
- The goal of your membership is to provide the best possible service. And to do so, you need more revenue to provide the attention your members need. It’s one thing to provide for 100 people, it’s another to provide attention to just 10 people.
- You want to do both – impact more people AND provide the best possible service. Just because you desire both doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice one for the other. It is possible to have a membership for $27 and another level of membership for $270.
Most just don’t know how.
And in doing so, I’ve found that many membership leaders are providing a $270 membership for just $27. You could be paid more!
Plus, you’re overwhelming your members thinking that the more value you create, the more they’ll want to stay in your membership. That’s just simply not true. Most often times, it leads to overwhelm.
If you’re interested in learning more about if and how I can help you scale your coaching business, here are three ways we can work together:
1. Grab a copy of “High-Ticket Coach.” It’s my brand new book on how to create, launch and sell your high-ticket membership offer. You’ll also get a ton of free resources and tools to help sell your current membership offers.
2. Get a FREE copy of Accelerate: How to Get Your Next 10, 100, 500 or Even 1,000 Members… Yes, you can get a free copy of my brand-new book! In it, you discover more on how to promote your membership, get more members and increase retention.
3. If you’d like to work directly with me and my team to help you create and sell a high ticket membership… If you’d like to work directly with me and my team to multiply your membership… just schedule a free strategy session. We’ll map out a strategy and then take a look to see if and how we may be able to grow your business.
Share This Post