As a coach or consultant, you have a PROMISE inside of you.
It’s the promise you have to help your members get from where they are, to where you know they can be. It’s the way you’re called to serve and is your unique genius to help others.
Once you’ve committed to your PROMISE, you discover your PATH.
That’s the path you’re on as a business owner. Your journey will have potholes, ditches, mountains to climb and obstacles to overcome, but it’s very rewarding.
As you go down this PATH, you have to enroll in a PROCESS.
“All leaders are learners.” As a leader of your members, you have to enroll in a process to continually learn and grow.
“Your growth precedes the growth of your membership.”
Once you. . .
Commit to your PROMISE. . .
There will be times when you will get distracted. It may be the latest tool, tactic or technology. They all have the ability of pulling you away from what matters most: creating the desired outcome for your clients or members.
There will also be times when you may doubt your ability. In times like those, reflect on those you’ve helped and served along the way. You have a unique ability, commit to it and don’t get distracted.
Discover your PATH. . .
Embark on your distinct path as an entrepreneur and business owners. This journey is marked by challenges. You will encounter potholes along the way. You will have the tendency to compare your journey to the journey someone else is on.
However, it’s crucial to remember that many business owners tend to focus on someone else’s success story without considering their initial steps and the trials that shaped their progress. Rather than aiming for instant success mirroring others, it’s more beneficial to learn from the challenges and experiences that contributed to their achievements.
Enroll in the PROCESS. . .
- Cultivate a Growth Mindset: Begin by adopting a growth mindset, which means believing that your abilities and knowledge can be developed through wisdom and leverage. Adopt the “Principle of CANEI” – Constant And Never Ending Improvement.
- Set Clear Learning Goals: Define specific learning objectives that align with where you want to go. These goals should be both short-term and long-term, and they should cover various aspects of your coaching or consulting practice, such as improving your communication skills, expanding your knowledge in your niche, or mastering new tools and technologies.
- Identify Learning Resources: Explore a wide range of learning resources available to you. These can include books, online courses, webinars, workshops, conferences, masterminds and coaching programs. I’m constantly surprised by the number of “coaches” who are not in a mastermind or coaching program themselves.
- Create a Structured Learning Plan: Develop a structured plan for your ongoing learning journey. This plan should outline the resources you’ll use, the timeline for your learning goals, and how you’ll measure your progress. Having a well-organized plan helps you stay focused and motivated.
- Allocate Time for Learning: Dedicate a portion of your daily or weekly schedule to learning activities. Treat this time as non-negotiable, just like any other important business task. Consistency is key to continuous growth.
- Seek Feedback: Don’t hesitate to seek feedback from peers, mentors, or clients. Constructive feedback can provide valuable insights into areas where you can improve. Use feedback as a tool for refinement and growth.
- Networking and Collaboration: Connect with others who are both inside your niche and outside your niche. Engaging in discussions, attending events, and collaborating in masterminds can expose you to new ideas and perspectives. This interaction can be a valuable source of learning.
- Reflect and Adapt: Regularly reflect on your progress and adjust your learning plan as needed. Be open to refining your goals and strategies based on your experiences and changing circumstances.
- Measure Your Growth: Continuously assess your development by tracking your achievements and comparing them to your initial goals. Celebrate your successes, and use any setbacks as opportunities for further learning and improvement.
- Share Your Knowledge: As you accumulate knowledge and expertise, consider sharing it with others. Teaching or mentoring can deepen your understanding of a subject and reinforce your own learning.
You’re then able to nnjoy the PROFIT.
There’s no PROFIT in FREE.
That’s why you have a membership, the more you serve, the more profit you’re able to enjoy.
This could be MONEY PROFIT or TIME PROFIT.
Money profit, represents the financial gains that your business pays you. Don’t be fooled by those who claim “revenue numbers” but don’t share their profit numbers. Too many coaches are out there generating revenue but have no profit. Your profit is a measure of financial success.
Time profit refers to the surplus of free time that you have as a result of optimizing your work processes or leveraging your business. It is a measure of the quality of life, reflecting the additional time available for whatever you desire outside of your business.
And if you want more profit (money or time) it all starts with committing to your PROMISE.
You have the ability to impact so many people!
Are you interested in taking next steps to multiply your coaching business? Here are three ways we can work together:
1. Grab a copy of “High-Ticket Coach.” It’s my brand new book on how to create, launch and sell your high-ticket membership offer. You’ll also get a ton of free resources and tools to help sell your current membership offers.
2. Get a FREE copy of Accelerate: How to Get Your Next 10, 100, 500 or Even 1,000 Members… Yes, you can get a free copy of my brand-new book! In it, you discover more on how to promote your membership, get more members and increase retention.
3. If you’d like to work directly with me and my team to help you create and sell a high ticket membership… If you’d like to work directly with me and my team to multiply your membership… just schedule a free strategy session. We’ll map out a strategy and then take a look to see if and how we may be able to grow your business. Go here to complete this brief survey and schedule your free call.
Share This Post