Call it an avatar, an ideal member, or prospect profile, you need a good understanding of who your prospective member is so you can best target your marketing.
These are the non-members that you’re best able to help with your membership. If you’re going to move these people out of the crowd, you need to know who these non-members are.
You can do this by asking:
- What does your prospective member like?
- What does this person dislike?
- What are their goals?
- Where does this person live?
- Where does this person work?
- Is this person married, single, or divorced (and does it matter?)
- Does this person have kids? (and does it matter?)
- What’s their level of education?
- How much money does this person make?
- What does this person like to read?
- What conferences does this person attend?
- Where does this person get information?
- What other organizations might this person belong to?
- What are this person’s pain points?
- Why would this person need your membership program?
- Does this person have the decision-making power to buy your membership program?
Once you answer these questions, you’ll have a clear picture of who your prospective member is, and then you can go about moving them to your “continuity.”
If you want to discover how to move people from your “Crowd” to your “Continuity” and beyond, you really should get a FREE copy of my new book, Accelerate – How to Get Your Next 10, 100, 500, or Even 1000 members in 60 Days!
Inside Of Accelerate, You’ll Learn My Most Closely Guarded Secrets For Growing Your Membership, Like…
- What to do in the first hour in order to take a member from ‘Sign-up’ to ‘Fully-Engaged’ as fast as possible.
- The 5-C Model of marketing and how it can help your grow your membership to numbers you wouldn’t believe!
- My secret formula for 10Xing members accountability. Nail this and you’ll have a steady stream of income for years to come!
- The best all-time (but least used) method to multiply your membership and how you can do it over and over again to the same great result.
- And so much more…
Oh, and in case you’re wondering, I don’t hold back in this book. You can actually grow your membership using just what I talk about.
This isn’t one of those “here let me tell what do to do but not how” – I teach actual strategies and techniques you can use right away to get your recurring revenue up to the point you’ve dreamed it would be.
Don’t wait, this is a limited time opportunity.
Share This Post